Hope this is not too off topic for cvnet...

We are installing a new 20 station lab for teaching undergraduates on a
psychology degree.  The machines will be running Windows NT.  We are
looking for software to help demonstrate perceptual and cognitive phenomena
and for undergraduates to do simple experiments.

In essence we are looking for something like MEL lab.  However, MEL won't
run under Windows NT and its successor, e-prime, is not available yet (and
when it comes out it won't support NT initially).  Do you have any
suggestions on what might be suitable?  What software do you use?  I think
we need something more substantial than some of the ancillary software made
by publishers of textbooks.

Please email responses to me and summarise to the list.
Thanks,
Mark Scase

--
Dr M.O. Scase,                             [log in to unmask]
Department of Human Communication,