Dear List Members,

On Tuesday 31st August Banxia and Scolari will be hosting a Decision
Explorer Come & See Day, in Manchester, UK. The venue will be
Manchester Metropolitan University. (Tuesday 31st is the day before the
start of the British Academy of Management (BAM) Conference, which is
also being held at Manchester Metropolitan University).

This event is aimed at academic teachers and researchers and will give
you the opportunity to come and talk to us and to try out Decision
Explorer for yourself, with people present to help you.

Come & See Days are free, "taster" events. There are three short
sessions repeated throughout the day, (1) 9.30-11.30am (2) 12.00-2.00pm
(3) 4.00-6.00pm. Refreshments, but not lunch, will be available.

If you would like to book a place at this event or would like to be on
the mailing list for this and/or future events, please let us know.

Stella Morgan, at Scolari (our academic distributor for Decision
Explorer), and I are co-ordinating plans for this event, so please feel
free to contact either of us if you would like more information or to
reserve a place.

Regards,

Jenny Brightman
http://www.banxia.com