Dear friends,
                            I regret to inform that all the data and web site and E-mail address I had
in My outlook express are gone.As I  recently Upgraded my  computers Hard disc from 2.1GB
To 4.3 GB  and RAM 32mb to 64 MB all  other files were transferred from first disc to second disc ,but all the files and folders on Outlook Express my E-mail Client and I nternetbrowser IE5 were lost.Hence as I am unable to continue the links of E-mail discussions on the lists.As I have lost my address book too I will have to began from beginning.
                                IF anyone can advise me how to retrieve my lost information I shall be
grateful.
Thanks
Dr.Sarveshwar Chander Sood
Orthopaedic Surgeon & Head
Department of physical medicine & Rehabilitation
S.B.L.S Hospital
812/1,Housing Board Colony
Model Town,Jalandhar City.Punjab,India