Anna Lee.
Principal, Work Ready

Write to me at [log in to unmask]
Visit me at www.workready.com.au

Snail mail:
Suite 3, 82 Enmore Road
Newtown      2042
Australia
Phone: (02) 9519 7436
Mob:     0412 33 43 98
Fax:      (02) 9519 7436
-----Original Message-----
From: MARY RIORDAN (LIBRARY) STAFF <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, 9 July 1999 21:43
Subject: Mayer program

Can anyone tell me about the Mayer Program for the relief of lower
back pain. I have received a query for information from a library
user who has been referred to this programme by an insurance company.
I have found articles by TG Mayer, but no specific reference to his
programme. In particular I am looking for an evaluation of the
programme. Replies to me personally or to the list would be most
welcome.