Matthew:

I am under the impression you are in the UK. I assume the patients on
your queue all have you national health insurance. My questions are: can
a patient choose where they will receive there PT? Do all facilities
have queues? Are there physios in private practice who will treat
patients who will privately pay?

Thanks