>>I have another summer diversion: find a catholic priest, after the Great
>>Vatican Council, using the latin for the liturgy.
>>Best regards,
>
>First Sunday of the month, St. Bede's, Broadway, Sydney, Australia.
>Incidentally, this is a Pugin designed church, the only one outside Europe.
>
>Sarah

Dear All,
Nothing to do with the topic of Catholic priests using Latin--rather, a
reply to the last point: there is a small church in Brisbane, Queensland
(now somewhat incongruously roofed with corrugated iron!) which is reputed
to be built to a  Pugin design. I haven't got any references with me as I
write, but can supply them on or off-list if anypone is interested.

Cheers,
Brian Donaghey

Brian Donaghey - Dept of English Language & Linguistics, University of
Sheffield - Tel. 0114 22 20213

...nec bibliothecae potius comptos ebore ac vitro parietes quam tuae mentis
sedem requiro, in qua non libros, sed id quod libris pretium facit,
librorum quondam meorum sententias, collocavi.--Boethius I pr.5