Dear Maggie,

There are 20 mages of Catherine in the wall paintings found at
htt://kalk.historie.ku.dk

Part of the information is in English, and you use that by clicking on the
English flag bottom left on the home screen.

Find the information listing, click. (now it changes to Danish) from the
right hand list click on the kate and the  left side will show the image
list for subject starting with kat. Click on the circular space opposite
kateriana, and then find the Danish work "vid" on the lower left. Click
there and the images will appear. Try clicking on the image, I think that
you will get an enlarged picture.

I am presently working on my slide collection which will be in English. I
hope to have the collection of about 3000 slides ready by Christmas.

Good hunting. Jim