Thank you for the whole story. NOW that I see it I remember it (I guess I
mean recollect). I had forgotten about the wholes in the tomb, among other
parts of the story. Glad they hid the "remains" during the Napoleonic era or
they've ended up in Paris. Afterall, some French scholars claim that Dante
wanted to write the Commedia in French!!
Robert