Dear Colleagues,
I have a large quantity of German materials now surplus
to requirements and would like to dispose of these as a
single lot to an institution which I could reach in a day's
drive from Lancaster.
The materials are a resource collection in support of
elementary to Institute of Linguists Diploma level in
further and adult education and cover German studies in
German and English as well as language. They contain
long runs of German magazines Scala, German Tribune
etc, collections of the Inter Nationes materials, exam
paper collections, Goethe Institut and DAAD materials.
For the textbooks I would wish to recoup what I originally
paid for them, this amounts to a nominal sum now. There
are also many audio tapes, even some open reel tapes of
BBC special seasons etc. Also posters, maps etc etc.
Please enquire further if you wish. I leave to teach on the
for the Essex University Russian summer school on Sunday
25 July.
If I have not found a home for the collection by then the
offer will re-open in September.
Andrew Jameson
Chair, Russian Committee, ALL
Languages and Professional Development