Robert and others,

> Does anyone know if the gaze tracking equipment database that was
formerly
> housed at:
> http://www.uwcm.ac.uk/uwcm/dr/groups/vision/em/equip
> has been been relocated?

If you can bear with me, I am in the process of relocating it to
http://ibs.derby.ac.uk/emed
and hope it will be in place at the beginning of next week.

Apologies for its disappearance. It was rather unceremoniously deleted from
its last location by the incoming webmaster without notifying me or leaving
any kind of redirection notice in its place! Apparently he decided to tidy
up.

Sorry for the delay and inconvenience you are facing,

David.

> I've tried e-mailing the webmaster but no response.

Not surprising - see above!

--
David Wooding, AVRU (IBS), University of Derby, UK
    ([log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask])