Maria Barile wrote:

>  Yes, reinforcement of all those laws that looked so good on paper  do  not seem to be working well anywhere.  I understand that even the ADA which was to be the most progressive is having its problem. This may need International attention.

I agree.  I am working on similar legislation in Ontario as counsel to
the Ontarians with Disabilities Act Committee.  I have been trying to
collect information about what works and what doesn't so that we can try
and take the next step forward.

This would be a really interesting topic for an international
conference.  The European Community has been working on this issue, as
well as other jurisdictions.  Anyone interested?