Hi Maria,

At 09.00 27/07/99 +0000, you wrote:

>Coincidentally, I was just sent a copy of the Italian legislation on
>disability, will this workshop be dealing with that law? The legislation
>seem progressive compared to others. Is the application of the law as
>progressive as well?

Yes, the workshop will also be on the Italian legislation on disability.
In my opinion the Italian legislation on disability is not so bad, some
parts of it are good. The problem is that the enforcement is scarce.
This is the reason because the workshop will be mainly (but not totally)
dedicated to discuss the best ways to get a better enforcement of the
legislation.

Raffaello