An additional problem here is differing languages. For example, "Cazzo"
can be a person's name, or a word for a certain part of the male anatomy
in Italian. Who knows if it means anything in an Asian or African
language? I guess it could be possible to solve this with the LANG
attribute, although this would mean the language of the metadata.

For catalogers, the lessen is: It's a new world. People actually care
about the records we make. In fact, they care so much, they'll even go
to the time and expense of suing us.
This allows for previously unheard-of complications and pitfalls, but
there are just as many opportunities.
	Jim Weinheimer
	Princeton University