In the last six week  there has been some interest in the MA Social and
Public Policy

As a result, I have recently offered three places.  There are another
two people considering making applications at the present time.

In order to ensure that we have a reasonable size cohort in total,
please spread the word that we are actively recruiting for October 1999,
part time entry.  Daniel can provide leaflets and flyers to be sent to
any address that you think may be appropriate.

Please consider putting a flyer or leaflet in mail that you are sending
out to local agencies.

Thanks for your time.

Phil