Dear all,

I am thinking of using a qualitative package to analyse my data and
my dilemma is whether NUD*IST or Atlas would be most suitable.

I have got 24 interviews to analyse.  All the interviews have been
transcibed and range from 30-60 pages long.

I would like to do some discourse analysis on the data, looking at
how people use certain terms and also coding each transcript
against strategies employed (which have already been developed but
need testing).

I would also like to be able to filter the interviews and pull up
reports about who said what, i.e. how many women spoke about
belonging for instance.

If anyone could advise me on this matter - on which they have found
easier to use then I would very much appreciate it.

Many thanks