Principal,
Work Ready Industrial Athlete Centre

Write to me at [log in to unmask]
Visit me at www.workready.com.au

Snail mail:
Suite 3, 82 Enmore Road,
Newtown  NSW 2042
Australia

Tel: (02) 9519 7436
Mob: 0412 33 43 98
Fax: (02) 9519 7439
    -----Original Message-----
    From: crm3a <[log in to unmask]>
    To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; pther <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
    Date: Monday, 28 June 1999 10:39
    Subject: research articles or info wanted - list enclosed

    I am looking for the following articles.  So far the local medical library has been unable to find these.  They will look further but the cost will be about 15-18$/£8.00 per article (hard to believe but this is what they quoted me).  If anyone has access to these articles and can e-mail/mail them to me I would appreciate it. Otherwise can anyone suggest a source in the UK where I could write to/e-mail  in order purchase copies?  Anyone who might have an article please send me a note. I don't want to clog up the list and I don't want to get duplicates(I don't want to put people out if I have the article coming already).  Thanks for any suggestions/information in advance.

    Cheers, Ross

    Endurance capacity of untrained males and females in isometric and dynamic muscular contractions.  Eur J Appl Physiol. 1986;55(4):395-400.  PMID: 3758040; UI: 87004588. Milner-Brown HS, et al

    Electromyography and fatigue during prolonged, low-level static contractions.  Eur J Appl Physiol. 1988;57(3):316-21.  PMID: 3371340; UI: 88225052. Crenshaw AG, et al.       or....................Electromyography and fatigue during prolonged, low-level static contractions.  Jorgensen K, et al. Eur J Appl Physiol. 1988;57(3):316-21. PMID: 3371340; UI: 88225052. Downey, CA 90242, USA.
    The ability of male and female clinicians to effectively test knee extension strength using manual muscle testing.  J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 1997 Oct;26(4):192-9 .Mulroy SJ, Lassen KD, Chambers SH, Perry J Pathokinesiology Laboratory, Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center,

    Standing strength training of the ankle plantar and dorsiflexors in older women, using concentric and eccentric contractions.Porter MM, Vandervoort AA  Eur J Appl Physiol 1997;76(1):62-8  Faculty of Kinesiology, Elborn College, University of Western Ontario, London, Canada.

    A method of measuring standing isokinetic plantar and dorsiflexion peak torques.Porter MM, Vandervoort AA, Kramer JF  Med Sci Sports Exerc 1996 Apr;28(4):516-22  Faculty of Kinesiology, University of Western Ontario, London, Canada.

    Fatigue effects on muscle excitability.Hortobagyi T, Tracy J, Hamilton G, Lambert J Int J Sports Med 1996 Aug;17(6):409-14 Biomechanics Laboratory, East Carolina University, Greenville, USA.

    Relationship of isokinetic peak torque with work and power for ankle plantar flexion and dorsiflexion.Woodson C, Bandy WD, Curis D, Baldwin D J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 1995 Sep;22(3):113-5  Department of Ph ysical Therapy, University of Central Arkansas, Conway 72035-0001, USA.