This message was from the UK..
sorry for lacking such information for you all
Any help/guidance is gratefully sought

Subj:	(no subject)
Date:	26/06/99
To:	[log in to unmask]

A friend of mine, from Norway is a junior physio who is getting married in
the summer and is anxious to continue his career in this country.
Could you either advise me or give me a contact in order to find out how his
qualification will stand in this country and whether or not he will would be
required to study further modules
It would be really very helpful if I could find out this information for him
as he is very concerned about the potential work situation and I am unsure
where to start
Regards
Anita Anderson