Hi everybody!

I am Arathi Rolla, Global List Manager, entrusted with the
responsibility of identifying emerging areas of relevance to Family
and Family related issues for National Information
 Services Corporation (NISC), a database company.

The areas of reference include topics ranging - family violence,
families with special problems, family therapy, intermarriage,
minority groups, family relationships & dynamics parenting,
adolescents, organizations & services, marriage & divorce,
reproduction issues, work & gender roles, AIDS/HIV, family law &
related issues, sexual  attitudes & behavior, blended families,
family counseling & education, trends in  marriage & family,
families at risk and many more.

Please keep me posted on the developments in any of the above
mentioned areas that may be of importance to family and family
related issues. I request members to browse through our database
that is available at <www.nisc.com> and keep me informed on
areas which you feel have not been adequately covered.

Our Family Studies database is the most comprehensive, systematic and non-evaluative resource of research policy and practice literature in the field of family science as  well as a major source of information to research
ers and research agencies worldwide.

Your valuable comments are essential for us to improve the product content vis-a-vis  emerging areas in Family Studies worldwide.

Please feel free to contact me at: [log in to unmask]

Regards,
Arathi

                           NISC Export Services Pvt. Ltd.
                  (an affiliate of NISC International, Inc. USA)
 S-1 Ballad Estates, St.Ann's School Road, Tarnaka, Hyderabad 500 017
 Andhra Pradesh, India  -  Tel:+91 40 7821517  Tel/Fax:+91 40 7822538
                               WWW.NISC.COM
                A company in service to NISC worldwide.