Hi to you all.

I am currently in the process of drafting my dissertation on Quality Strategies for Special Events.

I  now have access to the majority of texts in the event field which cover the quality issue but I am having great difficulty in obtaining articles relating to this subject.

Undertaking various searches I am aware that an article appeared in FMET 1993 Volume 1 No 1 regarding customer and vendor perceptions at special events but I am unable to obtain a copy of this. If anyone has access to this and other articles and is in a position to help then all assistance would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Tony Ireland