Good morning all,

Just for your consideration, I would like to offer a definition of an
'institution' that makes more sense to me than the one normally implied:
"an institution is an establishment that is run for the benefit of the
staff".

On that basis Julie many of the 'institutions' you refer to would avoid
the stigma.

happy monday, rgds John