Yes of course, China, and many/most places.. the "idea" of social
construction is absent - both in the country's discourse and
implemented in practice in the country's policies. YET, those of us who
employ the idea of social construction can use it as a tool to look at
how China, or other places have constructed disability - meaning how
they interpret it (here, through a religious lens), how they as a
society respond to disability etc.  Simi

=== message truncated ===

===
Simi Linton
212 580 9280 (phone and fax)