For a long time I have been questioning times on scene. Thje Nichols
reports with its flwas have confirmed the suspicion many of us had that in
certain instances what we all accpeted as fact. Some paramedics insist in
staying long times at the scene to perform tasks that they are suggested
may benefit.

It is time to start thinking of enhancing knoledge base of physio-pathology
so that they can then have a better understanding of the inteventions that
are required and when and how the times on scene can be reduced.

May fear is that if a study was made on non trauma the results would
probably be equally dissapointing.

Carlos