Hi

As a fellow postgrad I well understand the financial constraints of buying
something like Nudist.  Analysing my own data is, however, only part of the
picture for me.  I would like to get a job at the end of my PhD and I think
that for that reason it is important to learn one of the packages that is
most widely used.

Sharon