to all members of the list we must support our list god (Heather) as much as possible and to make life easier on our members in countries that do not have free e-mail please do no send all of these silly virus warnings.  almost all of the ones i get are fake!!!!

there is only one way to get a virus from e-mail and this is by opening and running an attachment in an e-mail file.

the best solution is to contact your local computer geek/guru/expert before passing all of these warnings on.

otherwise have a wonderful weekend and to all of you who are volunteering at the pan am games and are waiting to get your schedules they should be done by monday and in the mail early next week.

Rob Herman
Physiotherapy Coordinator
1999 Pan Am Games