Cheng

I will be bringing a friend that is co-presenting with me.  His name is
Darryl Millis, MS, DVM. His is a Professor of Orthopaedic surgary at the
University of Tennessee, College of Veterinary Medicine.  We have been
collaborating on research studying the effects of EPA's on dogs for the
purpose of rehab and have completed one electrotherapy and one US study
(our presentation is on animal physical therapy).

***********************************
David Levine, PhD, PT
UC Foundation Associate Professor of Physical Therapy
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598
Phone (423)755-5240
Fax   (423)785-2215

Adjunct Associate Professor
Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences
The University of Tennessee
College of Veterinary Medicine

Vice-President, Veterinary Physical Therapy Special Interest Group
Orthopaedic Section, APTA, Inc.
http://www.orthopt.org/vtsig.html

Homepage:  http://www.utc.edu/~dlevine/