Not forgetting that PAIN IS A MULTIDIMENSIONAL PHENOMENOM, I was just
curious as to whether this gentleman demonstrated any significant
psychological features to his pain and if so to what extent they had been
assessed. It may be that he is heading towards a cognitive- behavioural type
pattern of rehabilitation.
Karen (Research Physio, Royal Marsden)