You may not be aware that BIDS (Bath Information and Data Services)
offers a journals awareness service called AutoJournals.  Registered
users can designate up to 50 journals, the contents lists of which
are then automatically e-mailed to them when a new issue is
published.

Details are available at the following Website:

http://www.bids.ac.uk/news/autojnls.html

Journals covered by this service include the following of direct
relevance to German Studies:

Colloquia Germanica
Deutsche Vierteljahrsschrift fuer Literaturwissenschaft und
	Geistesgeschichte
Etudes Germaniques
Forum for Modern Language Studies
German Life and Letters
German Quarterly
German Studies Review
Germanic Notes and Reviews
Germanic Review
Jahrbuch fuer Internationale Germanistik
MLN - Modern Language Notes
Modern Austrian Literature
Modern Language Journal
Modern Language Quarterly
Modern Language Review
New German Critique
Oxford German Studies
Seminar - A Journal of Germanic Studies
Zeitschrift fuer Germanistik

If you have not used BIDS before but have online access through an
accredited institution, it should be a simple enough matter to get a
username and password (usually from your Library).  A list of
accredited institutions is available at:

http://www.niss.ac.uk/athens/siteadmlst.html

Unfortunately if you are not eligible to use BIDS, then you cannot
access the AutoJournals service either.  I was denied permission to
forward contents lists directly to this german-studies list,
precisely because we are not all eligible BIDS users!  Sorry.

Links to other current awareness services, including
Computerphilologie and SARA, are available from:

http://www.swan.ac.uk/german/links/journals.htm

DL

Dr Duncan Large
Department of German