Appologies for adding yet another message to this discussion, but I do find
it very hard to believe how social scientists on most if not all these
lists (European integration/Union, NATO, East-West esearch, human rights,
IR, ...) can be unconcerned with the issues being discussed, even outright
hostile to the discussion.  Many of our countries are, after all, at war!
I also object most strongly to messages concerning the war in Yugoslavia
being called 'junk mail'.  That is an insult to those concerned,
interested, and, most of all, affected by the war.

Sincerely,

Marcus Pistor
Doctoral Candidate
Department of Political Studies