Peter,

I don't like my first idea either (the one you quote below, and with a very
valid comment).  Basically, the idea was to create a "visual" sort of link
between the Creator field, and the Role field (necessary when there are
multiple Creators, Contributors, and Publishers for a single record,
maintaining the link between Name and Role could get out of hand).  This is
why I suggested it this way:

	<DC.Name> Adams, Ansel
	   <DC.Role> Ansel Adams, Creator

I like my second idea much better (sent in another email):

<DC.Name.1> Adams, Ansel
<DC.Role.1> Creator

This way, the link between the two pieces of data are embedded in the tag,
making it unnecessary to make it visually apparent in the data (and causing
redundancy).

Does this make sense?

Allison A. Smith
Retrospective Conversion Coordinator
Chicago Historical Society
312 642-5035 ext. 398
Check out the Chicago Historical Society's website:
http://www.chicagohistory.org