Elie Wiesel, who is in a position to know, has argued this very point (see,
for example, his essay in the April 12 issue of Newsweek, found
electronically at
http://newsweek.com/nw-srv/issue/15_99a/printed/us/in/in0815_1.htm
<http://newsweek.com/nw-srv/issue/15_99a/printed/us/in/in0815_1.htm> ), but
nevertheless concludes, "The Serbs' inhuman treatment of their Albanian
countrymen, horrifying as it may be, is not the Holocaust. Still, it is evil
enough."

Becky Kennison			[log in to unmask]
Production Coordinator		Tel.: 781-388-0433
Blackwell Publishers 		FAX: 781-388-0533
350 Main Street			Blackwell home page:
Malden, Massachusetts 02148	www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk