As a new member of this list, I've missed some of the "movie".  I'm not
familiar with Ethnograph - how does it compare with NU*Dist?  Is there a
demo URL?

John Konrad
Senior Lecturer in Professional Development
School of Professional Education & Development
Leeds Metropolitan University
Beckett Park Campus
LEEDS
UK-LS6 3QS