I have been using Paul Halsall's Medieval Sourcebook on the web.  I have found
it very useful because you can pick from lots of different sources and can
change assignments mid-course if you get a different idea, students have
aparticular interest, etc.  This is assuming your students have general
computer access.  --Mary Suydam

    I use the Medieval Sourcebook also and have found a way of accommodating students who do not have good web access.  Before the beginning of the semester, I print out two copies of all readings and put them in a black binder.  Both copies go into the Reserve Bookroom of the library--one copy can be checked out overnight (so students can take it to an all night copy place if they want) and one copy is for in-library use only.  All of the copyright and location information is preserved in the print-out, just as it is when students print it themselves from the web (most students want to have a print copy for study or to bring to class).  I have, by the way, done this in a six week summer class covering the high Middle Ages.
    If, however, you are still interested in a print anthology, you might consider David Herlihy, _Medieval Culture and Society_, which I don't think anyone has mentioned yet.  It does have literature selections, including The Romance of Tristan and Iseult and cantos from the Divine Comedy (Inferno and Paradisio), among other things.  It was still in print a few years ago when I used it, but may have gone out of print since then.
    Good luck!
Karen
--
Dr. Karen Jolly