Dear List Members
Apologies for cross posting

Royal College of General Practitioners
Masterclasses in Primary Care Research for Health Professionals

Due to competing demands on people's time, notably the implementation of
PCGs, the RCGP have re-scheduled the Masterclass on 'Patient Participation
and Ethical Issues in Research' to Thursday 7th October, 1999.  If you wish
to receive further information please contact [log in to unmask]

In addition to the above Masterclass the RCGP are currently organising the
dates for three other Masterclasses on:

*	Funding for Primary Care Research
*	Epidemiology & Primary Care
*	Health Economics

The four Masterclasses will then be advertised as a series running from
October 1999 through to April 2000, and we will be able to offer discounts
for three or more bookings by an individual or different individuals within
the same practice or department. This includes previous bookings on the
first four Masterclasses.

As soon as we have definate dates for the above, I will let the list know.
However, any further enquiries can be made to [log in to unmask]