From: Jasper de Fockert [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 1999 3:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Monitoring the homeless

Dear madam/sir,

I am a research assistant at the Amsterdam study centre for the
Metropolitan Environment and I am conducting research about the
monitoring of the homeless. The aim of this research is to provide a
recommendation to the municipality of Amsterdam how and whether
they should set up a system to monitor the use of homeless shelter
and other social services provided to the homeless.
II would be most grateful if you could tell me of recent articles,
papers or books about this subject or if you have any ideas on this
matter, please let me know.

Yours sincerely,

Jasper de Fockert.
"See you when the mud dries.." - Natalie Imbruglia

Jasper de Fockert

My e-mail addresses: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Homepage: http://surf.to/jdefockert