I wonder if anyone is interested in a working group of Business Studies and Economics teachers in Oxfordshire, or surrounding areas.

As far as I am aware there has been no regular meeting of this nature for the last couple of years.

I would be more than happy to organise such a group as I think there are lots of issues that we could usefully discuss and ideas that we could share.

We might start for example with the new A/AS syllabuses and work together on an approach to implementing them in our departments.

Let me know what you think

Richard Kennell
Head of Business Studies
Didcot Girls' School