Hi Scott

Have you tried posting your message to the Ergonomics
list? Following is an excerpt from their welcome
message. The JOIN commands etc are the same as for
the Physio list.

We would appreciate it if you could send a brief message to the list giving
your name and areas of interest.  You can do this by sending the information
to:- [log in to unmask]

If you are not experienced in using mailbase you can obtain a few helpful
hints by sending the following message:- Index mailbase
to:- [log in to unmask]

If you wish your message to go to one person only and not the whole list
then please remember to send it directly to them at their own address
rather
than to the list address.    If your message is of relevance to the whole
list then it should be sent to:- [log in to unmask]

In order to leave the list send the following command:- LEAVE Ergonomics
to:- [log in to unmask]

Please feel free to use the list to address questions, promote conferences,
advertise job opportunites and promote discussion in any area of ergonomics
you are intersted in.

Scott, hope this helps.

Michael

Spinal Sensor Technologies