Hi all,
I have a patient with bilateral patello-femoral OA with lateral subluxation of the
patellas.  She is 77 years old and suffered (R) CVA six months ago.  The lady is
independent with most mobility tasks,  however  there are still some areas that
need to be improved.  For that she needs some work that require knee loading.  At
the moment pain is the major factor that stops her from improving.  I wonder if
anyone on the list may have some suggestions either conservative treatment or
surgery.  BTW, she already had cortison injection some time ago and the effects are
wearing down.
Thanks in advance
Tom