Dear Colman,

You can try David d'Avray, "Katherine of Alexandria and mass
communication in German: woman as intellectual." In Modern Questions
about Medieval Sermons: Essays on Marriage, Death, History and Sanctity.
Eds. Nicole Beriou and David L. d'Avray. Spoleto: Centro Italiano de
Study Sull'Alto Medioevo Spoleto, 1994, pp. 401-408.

Yours,
Carolyn

Dr Carolyn Muessig
Department of Theology and Religious Studies
University of Bristol
Bristol BS8 1TB
UK
phone: +44(0)117-928-8168