     Apologies for incidents of cross posting.

     The Library & Information Commission has moved into its new offices
     and as you might expect, there has been a slight glitch in the
     otherwise trouble-free move.

     The new e-mail address [log in to unmask] has not been working and mail
     sent to us at this address has not been delivered yet neither has it
     bounced back to the sender. If you have sent us e-mail and have not
     had a reply, please send them again and accept our apologies for the
     inconvenience.

     We are assured that this problem has been sorted but just in case it
     has not, you might want to try sending mail to both the old and new
     e-mail addresses for the time being. The old e-mail address is

     Thanks, and again, we are sorry for any trouble this has caused.

     Margaret Haines, Chief Executive