With apologies for cross posting

European Institute of Health and Medical Sciences
University of Surrey

MPhil/PhD Research in Health Informatics

at the EIHMS, University of Surrey

The health informatics research group at the EIHMS is seeking applications
for a MPhil/PhD studentship from appropriately qualified and motivated
candidates. The research group has an active research profile which covers
a broad range of topics including: impact of information system on health
organisations, distance learning, cognitive modeling of health
professionals information needs, and healthcare databases. We have one
internally funded scholarship, available for a three-year project, which
provide a modest subsistence allowance, and also covers the Universities
fees (at the level applicable to EU citizens).

For further details follow the 'opportunity' link our web site

http://www.eihms.surrey.ac.uk/Research/HI