Hello everyone

We're on the look out for an EIA member to review a new publication for
the July edition of our journal, European Information.

The title is 'The Rome, Maastricht and Amsterdam Treaties, comparative
texts' and it's published by the Belgian publishing house,
Euroconfidentiel.  According to the information I've received about it:

'The text of the Amsterdam treaty is placed opposite the Treaty of
Maastricht and then the Treaty of Rome and all amendments or additions
are noted in italics....  It is possible to see at a glance the
corresponding articles, despite their different numbering, and confirm
which have been repealed or amended, and which remain the same.  The
publication is completed by the Protocols and Declarations of both the
Maastricht and Amsterdam Treaties and a comprehensive keyword index for
easy consultation'.

If anyone's interested, please contact me and I will ask
Euroconfidentiel to send the publication directly to you.  You can then
keep it!  (normal price, 1,200 BEF, 24 GBP).  The review should be about
500 words in length and needs to be submitted by 28 May 1999.

Best wishes

Catherine

EIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIA

Catherine Webb, EIA Manager and Eurotalk list owner
European Information Association
Central Library
St Peter's Square
Manchester, M2 5PD
UK
Tel: +44 (0)161 228 3691
Fax: +44 (0)161 236 6547
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.eia.org.uk

"Improving, developing and co-ordinating access to EU information"

EIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIAEIA