Hello estuarine scientists,

I am assuming that it is logical to expect some of the members of an
estuarine science list server to be studying/interested in anguillid
eels.  I am conducting several studies of anguillid eels in Australia
and would love to get onto the anguilla list server
([log in to unmask]).  Several informed sources have told me that
subscription to this list is simply a matter of sending a message with
the word "subscribe" in the subject line.  I have tried this several
times to no avail.  I have tried "subscribe" (no quotes of course) in
the body of the message, again to no avail.  I have tried various
combinations of subscribe and my name in the subject line and body of
the message, again to no avail.  Can someone out there please explain
(in painful detail) to a pre-internet geriatric like myself what one
really has to do to get onto the anguilla list server?
Bruce Pease                     Phone:+61 2 9527 8411
Scientist, Estuarine Fisheries  Fax:  +61 2 9527 8576
NSW Fisheries                   Email:[log in to unmask]
Fisheries Research Institute
202 Nicholson Parade
Cronulla, NSW 2228
WE CAN NOT PROTECT WHAT WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND!