I am a student of Disability Studies, and fifty percent of my particular
course do not have disabilities themselves (that includes me) but are
extremely interested in the construction of disability in our culture and
the injustices therein.

I'm trying to get away from the 'us and them' scenario.
How about you?
Gill.