 CTHEORY          THEORY, TECHNOLOGY AND CULTURE              99/03/27

 Special Announcement            Editors: Arthur and Marilouise Kroker

 Dear CTHEORY readers,

 We have just received this important request for assistance for B92,
 Yugoslavia's most important independent radio station, some of whose
 members have been arrested in an attempt to silence this voice of
 independent, progressive opinion in Yugoslavia.

 For additional reading please also see:
 Event-scene 67 - "Belgrade Burning?" In _CTHEORY_ (13 October, 1998)
 http://www.ctheory.com/e67.html

 Arthur and Marilouise Kroker
 Editors, CTHEORY