Dear Jivan

I'm curious to know what kind of 'linguistic concepts' you are exploring through jewellery.
-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jivan Astfalck
Sent: Sunday, 7 March 1999 5:13 am
To: crafts mailbase
Subject: crafts

I have just joint Crafts@mailbase and would like to introduce myself. My name is Jivan Astfalck, I am a practicing goldsmith and artist, associate lecturer at the School of Jewellery - BIAD / UCE and I am also involved in postgraduate research at the Chelsea College of Art and Design. My research is titled: Narrative Structures in Body Related Objects: Linguistic Concepts of Narrative Identity Explored Through Craft Objects.
Kevin Murray
http://home.mira.net/~kmurray
Forecast for Melbourne Issued at 0505 on Sunday the 24th of January 1999 Fine and mostly sunny. Moderate to fresh east to southeasterly winds. Max 28