Julio,

Here in the icie north a fulltime university course in sports medicine are
given each year. It is quit long and would not suit your purposes, since it
cover four months of full time studies, equal to one term of university
studies. It is given in English and quit often we have participants from
ouside Europe. It I havenīt scared you away contact me and I will supply
application forms and info. That goes for the rest of you all too.

Best whishes

Bo Stenback, MD
University Hospital
S-585 81 Linkoping