Dear Rebecca,

Your seminar looks very interesting. It is very good to have Max Boisot
as a speaker. Unfortunately, I probably cannot attend your seminar.

At our department Information Management of the Rotterdam School of
Management, Erasmus University, we are setting up a research and a
education program on knowledge management. One of the things we want to
do is writing a research proposal for the European Commission (Fifth
Framework). I just want to know if your KM research group is possibly
interested in participating the European research project.

Best regards,

Peter van Baalen