I am very keen to be involved in this initiative. I have recently
completed an extensive research study in;

- Exploring the use of Learning Styles and Approaches to Learning
to develop the teaching and learning environment within Fashion
Design; towards a tutor inspired and learning centred approach.

The thrust of the work is aimed to have implications for provision
within my own area of learning and teaching but is broad based in
nature and relevant to adoption within all aspects of Art & Design
learning and teaching.

Valerie Goodworth
Principal Lecturer
University of East London