Following the success or previous programmes, we are again offering our
series of one-day workshops to management academics, which are especially
designed for management academics and doctoral students.

We are repeating some of the most popular workshops from the last series
and have introduced some new topics that we hope you will find interesting.
The workshops are led by prominent Cranfield academics who teach on our own
ESRC mode A  Research Methodology Course, along with distinguished visiting
professors who are all experts in their particular field.

These workshops cost ?200 per seminar (?150 for registered doctoral
students), which represents real value for money.

Workshops in the programme are as follows.  For further information please
visit our web pages:

(Document link not converted)http://www.cranfield.ac.uk/som/home3.htm  or
to receive a brochure and booking form contact the address below:

     17 February                  Writing Papers for Publication- FULL UP
                                           Professor Anne Huff
          3 March	              Philosophy and Research Design
                                           Prof Mark  Easterby-Smith
          10 March                      Working with QSR NUD.IST 4
                                           Val Singh and Richard Ford
          17 March                      The Contents of a Good PhD
                                           Prof Derek Pugh
          21   April                          Understanding  Organisational
Strategy:
                     The International Perspective
                                           Prof Royston Greenwood
          28 April                        Case Study Research
                                           Dr Alan Harrison
          5 May                           Action Research
                                           Dr Peter Reason
          12 May                         Repertory Grid Technique
                                           Dr Keith Goffin
          19 May                         Cognitive Mapping
                                           Dr Mark Jenkins
          26 May                         Grounded Theory
                                           Dr David Partington
          15 June                          Developing "Good" Theory
                                           Dr David A Whetten
          16 June                         Writing Papers for Publication
                                           Prof Anne Huff

Barbara Birtles
Research Training Administrator
Cranfield School of Management