I would be grateful of any knowledge about the effects of defibrillating
someone on a metal stretcher e.g. Scoop or Dynamed folding metal stretcher.
Med-ALERT and British Aerospace have registered a design for a disaster use
long board and whilst we all know not to hang onto the stretcher when the
buttons are pushed, does the broad and effective earthing of the back
affect the quality of the delivered shock? Does anyone know? If not, does
anyone know how to test it without suicidal volunteers?

Answers please, as soon as possible. It's SP Services that asked the
question.